Views: 0 Author: Jinbao Publish Time: 2022-06-17 Origin: www.jinbaoplastic.com
Jinbao is specializing in the production of acrylic sheets and PVC foam boards. We have 35 production lines that will production 2,100 tons of supply per month. Futhermore, we are being in the plastic industry for 26 years.
Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) is a thermoplastic polymer. It is also known as acrylic sheet or plexiglass. The PMMA sheets are transparent, lightweight, and shatter-free as compared to its alternative glass.
PMMA is often technically classified as a type of glass (which is a non-crystalline vitreous substance). PMMA is an alternative to polycarbonate (PC), both are UV resistance, impact resistance, and high in transparency.
Acrylic sheets are high in transparency up to 94%. It is commonly used in windows, barriers, COVID 19 protection panels, aquariums, and furniture.
• Transparent polymer
• Better scratch-resistant vs other clear plastics
• Clarity, Lighter alternative to glass – Excellent light transmission
• High resistance to UV light and weathering,
• Economic substitute for polycarbonate
• Can be cut using laser
• Available in a wide variety of colors
• PMMA can liquefy, which allows them to be easily injection molded and then subsequently recycled.
• Chemical resistance to detergents, cleaners, inorganic acids, and alkalies.
• Does not contain or release Bisphenol A (BPA) during hydrolysis
• Low moisture and water-absorbing capacity, due to which products made have good dimensional stability.
In conclusion, choosing Jinbao is a choice you will never regret. We hope to receive your inquiries soon!